When developing or converting a building to a condominium building, compliance with the Illinois Condominium Act, 765 ILCS 605/1, et. seq., is required. Matthew A. Sidor, Attorney at Law, has the experience to effectively and efficiently transfer the property. Work for a typical new development includes:
- Consultation regarding compliance with the Illinois Condominium Property Act and the City of Chicago Condominium Ordinance (as needed), notice and other requirements.
- Consultation regarding title report and clearance of title exceptions and other title defects.
- Preparation of Condominium Declaration and Association Bylaws.
- Preparation of the disclosure statements required under the applicable Illinois Condominium Act and City of Chicago Ordinance (as needed).
- Supervision of preparation of condominium survey and engineering report.
- Submission of property to the Illinois Condominium Property Act and assistance, preparation, submission and filing of all necessary documents and notices, including the Property Report, Operating Budget, etc.
- Other acts required in the formation of the Condominium Association.
- Preparation of form transfer documents, including the Deed.
- Preparation of all necessary documentation relating to turning control of the Condominium Association over to the unit owners.