Matthew A. Sidor, Attorney at Law
Matthew A. Sidor is the owner and proprietor of Matthew A. Sidor, Attorney at Law, since 2007. Mr. Sidor focuses his practice in general business representation, civil litigation on behalf of businesses and individuals, and commercial and residential real estate. He is often asked to handle cases presenting unique legal issues touching on alternate areas. The following represent matters routinely handled by Mr. Sidor:
- Formation of various business entities, establishing initial record books, and preparing management agreements and related documents in connection with the formation.
- Representation of owners of new construction residential and commercial developments; and developers, sellers and purchasers of the same.
- Negotiation of asset sales and the transfer of properties including real estate, personal and intellectual property
owned by small and large corporate clients, and resolution of the associated liabilities.
- Representation of business and individual civil litigants in state and federal courts of law and equity.
- Negotiation of contracts, leases and licenses for various businesses and individuals
Besides business transactions and civil litigation, Mr. Sidor has successfully represented clients before various administrative agencies, including the United States Internal Revenue Service, the Illinois Department of Revenue, the Illinois Human Rights Commission and the Illinois Liquor Control Commission.
As proprietor of Matthew A. Sidor, Attorney at Law, Mr. Sidor incorporates closely related areas of law in his practice, including those areas discussed throughout this site
Mr. Sidor is currently a member and/or agent of the following professional organizations
- The Advocates Society
- The Illinois State Bar Association
- The Chicago Title Insurance Company
- The Fidelity National Title Insurance Company
- The Professional National Title Network
Matthew A. Sidor provides sophisticated and high-level services in real estate, business and corporate law, state and federal litigation, and general representation while remaining accessible to his clients. Please feel free to contact the office for any additional information.